1. Prof. dr hab. Andrzej Koncicki – Dean of the Faculty
of Veterinary Medicine UWM Olsztyn (POL)
2. Dr. Karin Holler (AUT)
3. Dr. Barbara Assis (POR)
4. Dr. Ludovica Dragone( ITA)
5. Cajsa Ericson (SWE)
6. Dr. Zoran Vrbanac (CRO)
7. Dr hab. Zdzisław Kiełbowicz (POL)
8. Dr. Jacek Sterna (POL)
1. Dr. Barbara Bockstahler (AUT)
2. Prof. dr hab. Zbigniew Adamiak (POL)
3. Dr hab. Andrzej Pomianowski (POL)
1. Anna Kaniewska, DVM (POL)
2. Dr. Izabella Babińska (POL)
3. Solicitor Magdalena Karwecka (POL)
4. Miłosława Kwiatkowska, DVM (POL)
5. Anna Barecka, DVM (POL)
6. Aneta Bocheńska, DVM (POL)
7. Marcin Nowicki, DVM (POL)
Welcome to the VEPRA website!
The Veterinary European Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Association (VEPRA) was founded in 2009 by specialists in the rehabilitation and physical therapy of animals. Since it is a young field in veterinary medicine, our goal is to promote it and work on education and advancement in everyday practice.
VEPRA and the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Zagreb, Croatia, are pleased to announce the first VEPRA Conference which will take place at the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Zagreb, Croatia, May 15th-16th 2010.
We hope that our event will give an opportunity to a increasing number of colleagues interested in physical therapy to discuss and exchange knowledge and experience.
With warmest regards,