The Goals and Activities of VEPRA
The Veterinary European Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Association (VEPRA) was founded in 2009 by veterinarians and physical therapists within the field of physical rehabilitation and physical therapy in animal practice.
The association was founded to promote the field of veterinary physical rehabilitation and animal physiotherapy, and work on the development and advancement in everyday practice.
Activities of VEPRA are:
• Planning yearly member activities
• Informing the public about the latest activities
• Development of international cooperation
• Publishing books and journals in the field of their activities
• Strengthen cooperation with related organizations
• Organization of scientific meetings, conferences and seminars